Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Working hard or hardly workin'

Well hello again! Let me just start by saying that my arms may fall off half way through this so excuse me if my blog just stops. To explain, I started my day off with my two mile jog and an extra mile of walk/sprint/jog combination. And tonight I went to the gym again but this time did a kick boxing class, hence the reason why my arms feel like soggy noodles. Not to mention that after class I did my little arm exercises (not my brightest idea).
Now back to the rest of my day. Pretty boring, lots of work, lots of writing, and lots of eating fruit. I did buy a pretty awesome toe ring that I am excited about and that is that.

I miss my family and friends and I can't wait to see you guys soon!
xoxo

(Sorry it is not more exciting friends)

1 comment:

  1. you probably don't remember me but we went to berkeley high together and decided to read some of your blogs and you seem like you have a lot going for you and i am happy for you ! Abel G.

    ReplyDelete