Monday, November 14, 2011

Staying on track

Today was a good day (Ice cube style lol). I was up at 6:30,  and running (or should I say a snails jog because I run like a sloth) by 6:45. Two miles thank you very much. Got back to the room around 7:something and took a nice shower. Then I did my hair. I found a girl on youtube who had a way to do naturally curly hair. Really easy, basically just put in some conditioners and heat protectant and mouse and blow dry with the diffuser thing. It took me like maybe 10 minutes and I absolutely loved my hair today! I am so happy :). I worked from 9am-5pm, which was boring. But I did pack some food and had an interesting time trying to eat my plain yogurt out of a gallon size ziplock bag. I'm silly. Today, for the first time, my group and I decided to take the bus home. First we walked up to a bus in the middle of the street that said "San Pedro Mall" (Our stop) on it and tried to enter but the guy said no and pointed ahead of him. We didn't know what that meant so we decided to try and find a different bus. After lots of wandering, we finally walked the way the man had pointed and found the bus stop, silly us. So we loaded on the bus and besides missing our stop making us walk an extra 10 minutes back to the hotel (lesson learned) everything went smooth. After work I scarfed my dinner of broccoli, brown rice and boiled eggs and headed to the gym. At the gym I worked my abs and arms and I think I might be dead when I wake up tomorrow. lol. Well that is my boring day for now!

Nighty Night!

1 comment:

  1. omg im sooo proud of u!! and super excited ur eating healthy and exercising!! ur gonna come home to two fat chicks in ya house!! lol send me some motivation!! por favor!!

    ReplyDelete