Sunday, November 13, 2011

A weekend in San José

I was supposed to go to Tamarindo with every one else but unfortunately my ticket was bought too late and they were all sold out. I am secretly thankful. All of this running around has been a bit overwhelming and I really needed some time alone to collect myself. I spent all of Saturday in bed, literally. Watching tv and being on facebook, it was a day of nothing, much much needed. And today (Sunday) I am finally catching up with everything. Had a nice run at 9:00am, cleaned my room, got my grocery list together, paid my bills, FINALLY caught up with my blog (whew). Its been a nice productive day. I plan to go grocery shopping and cook a dinner of brown rice, chicken and vegetables (nice and healthy). From now on I will be trying much harder to post something every night... We'll see! I miss you guys and I want to give a shot out to my Alpha Phis for having an amazing recruitment and getting 38 new baby phis! Yay!
xoxo ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment