Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jaco/ Hermosa Beach

Last weekend half of the group went to Puerto Viejo, but since my group and I were heading to Sámara Sunday morning we wouldn't make it back in time and we decided to plan a day trip to Jaco instead. It was easy ride there (seeing as I was sleeping the entire time), and since we heard Hermosa beach is much nicer and close by we decided to head straight into a taxi and straight to Hermosa when we got to Jaco. Our taxi driver dropped us off right on the beach and it was absolutely beautiful. Hermosa is a black sand beach, the sand was soft and the water was warm. I laid and tanned for a little (with lots of sunscreen of course) and then jumped into the water. I felt like a mermaid and I never wanted to leave. The view surrounding us was beautiful and the water felt like heaven. We left for a nice lunch on the beach and then got back in the water for about another hour. We then decided to head back to Jaco to check out some of the shops before we had to get back on the bus. There was an amazing shop that I know my mother would love (wish you were here) and some other really cool places to get trinkets among other things. We left Jaco at 5:00 and headed back to San José. This trip was definitely too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment