Thursday, December 8, 2011

A light at the end of the tunnel

So close to being done! One more week left. This past week and a half has been work work work and only a little bit of play. Seeing as our final report is due at the end of the week and we have presentations on Tuesday, there was not much room for slacking. So I don’t have much interesting to talk about (unless you would like to know the ins and outs of my project, which I would be happy to share). We did have another trip to Sámara which was amazing as usual, a lot of paper writing, a little bit of hammock laying.

The one fun thing I did do this week (besides having my advisor take me our for ice cream, can you say sugar cone, double scoop, dulce de leche and galleta YUMMM!) was, (brace yourself mother) ROLLER SKATING! It was so much fun. I went with Hillary and we held hands the whole time (how romantic). Hillary is not the most experienced skater so it was fun watching her run over little kids (… unless she was aiming for them, which is quite possible lol). I have included a video of my little endeavor… Enjoy!


xoxo Almost home!

No comments:

Post a Comment